Tim Busch is available for a wide variety of consulting: Aviation & Flight Training, Airport Management and Promotion, Electronics and Communications Systems, Shooting Sports, Business Growth & Development, Goal-Setting, Martial Arts & Self-Defense.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Single & Multi Engine Land, Instrument & Glider; Commercial Pilot – Single & Multi-Engine Land, Instrument & Glider
- FAA Safety Counselor
- Speaker at EAA Airventure & Sun ‘n Fun Forums
- FCC Commercial Radio Operator
- FCC Amateur Extra Radio Operator
- Teaching FCC Amateur Radio Classes
- 7th Degree Black Belt – Tae Kwon Do
- NRA Certified Instructor
- 2022 Iowa Public Airport Association Award
- 2010 Civil Air Patrol’s Frank G. Brewer Lifetime Achievement Award for Aerospace Education in the North Central Region.
- 2005 Iowa Department of Transportation’s Most Involved in Aviation Award
- Consulting: $500/hr + expenses.
- Aircraft Brokering: 2% of sale price